|
2005-12-31 I have finally awaken>Bloggy, upon blogging this entry, i wanna tell the person who i was previous toking about, "thanks for everything you gave me. all the love, all the concerns, all the care. U are really a nice person and i trust that your gf will love u 4 who u r. I truly sorry that i had offended you before or i had hurt you (i think i did.) I know i can't ask for your forgiveness or i can't repay you anymore. From time to time, i'd still think about you. ^^ erm, jie jie is going to kill me for typing all these down but i have to becos i really wan you to know how i feel becos after this entry, i'd not be toking about you anymore and i wouldn't b even seeing you anymore. I hope u had not regretted knowing me. Though i know i seem like i heck care every little details about our relationship but i didn't. i still remembered how we met each other in pacesetter, how you helped me to make up and make mi look like a clown. I remembered how we hold hands in jurong point. I remembered how you were late. I remembered how you told me that you have sweaty palms. I remembered how i told you to called me bao bei instead of dear. I remembered the first photo we took together. The time we went china town wif my mother. WE quarrelled in the bus. yes. haha~ and i remembered how we patch things up by moving the air cons. And i remembered the first time we went K box. I remembered the time i sang twinkle twinkle little star to you. The most important event of all, i remembered us buying the ring and you wearing it on for me near your blk. I remembered how we cooked together and watch naruto/ la bi xiao xin together. I remembered how we spent our time in jurong point and under the blks while waiting for the movie to start. I remembered me bringing three plastic bags containing your presents to you in your house and you were damn surprised. I remembered me singing "rich girl" and dancing to it in bus and made you embarrassed about it. I remembered how i managed to persuade you to come my house for lunch for the first time. Initially, u said u dun want cos you are shy. but den, after i got "angry", u said, "ok lahs. anything for my princess". i remembered every single little details about us. But it's just too bad, all these memories have to go along with the ring i gave back to you. I didn't give back the ring to you just for fun. I wanna tell you that, it's a gesture that i'm returning everything, in fact, everything includes all our tears and happiness together. The first time i cried is when you scolded me becos i asked u to go our wif ronald. and i told you we looked like a just-married-couple when i wear your oversized shirt in the rain. I apologise again and forgive me for being so indecisive the other time. Now, i am strong in my decision. I came to my senses after today. this particular night. this particular day. You are having fun. I am going too. i can't stay here in my house and cry anymore. I am LiLi after all. I'm my family's princess. in fact, i am jia wei's little princess too. i am my dad's xiao feng zhen. I am doris's mei mei, someone whom she believe to be strong. though not strong in the inside but at least, strong on the outside. I am my fren's kao shan. I can't fall at this moment. I am my mom's bao bei/meimei. i am my bro's mei mei too. I am my godbrother's sister too. My godbrother is a strong person, how can i, being his god sister be so weak? am i right? Though this is going to bring a stab deep in my heart, i wanna tell you... i know everything about you already. I know what you did behind my back, i know what you did in front of me, in fact, i know everything. I'm not dumb. U forgot who i am. Xiaohsin, i am LiLi, someone who has strong intuition, who have my jiejie and kor as my supporters. I know everything right from the very start. From the way you act to the way you think. I know every single little details. U may sound surprise or you may act blur, i dun care. But, just wanna say this out so you won't think i'm an idiot. I won't end OUR story wif me as an idiot. I want to end our story wif a beautiful ending. I guess this is revenge from you to me. haha~ but i've to apologise, your revenge only took effect on me for two days. two whole days. but i'm back to normal now. I'm stronger. Alvin, ernest, pei wen, weilun, etc, all of them made me stronger. especially alvin, ernest and peiwen. Thanks to three of you. I cried so much for all of you. I hated all of you so much. now i feel like giving all three of you a BIG HUG! thanks so much for teaching mi so many stuffs. Xiaohsin, u can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me. Whatever you are trying against me, it's not working, so save it. but i still hope that you have a bright future ahead. Since i am officially ending our relationship, i have to say this to the public. I know all of you have been thinking i treat xiaohsin badly. I know. Through all his blog entries, from my blog entries, from everything. It's like that. Humans perceives stuffs from first impression. I'm the one who is always scolding him while he is always the one giving in to me. But i wanna tell all of you.... all of you are not wrong. XIaohsin is a really nice guy. It's me who is the bitch. But for everyone's sake, i'll change. I know more ppl now. I smile more now. I'm taking more lessons now. I'm taking up a part time job. I'm going to study hard. And i wanna tell you, yes, YOU, the one reading this entry, that whenever you have problem, just tag or contact me, i will try my best to help you. Erm, dun read my entries and see that i sound so depress. I may not be an active speaker, but i am a active listener. ok, i am a active speaker. haha~ everyone knows i'm noisy. I'll try my best to help. i promise. One advise, love yourself for who you are, love everyone for who they are. everyone is unique. pls.. dun change that person. If you feel that you dun love the person for who he/she is, just let him/her go. She/he is not the one for you. For those who fell and dunno how to get up. Believe in yourself. Have faith in yourself. You can do it. Trust yourself. U can dun trust anyone else. but trust yourself. It's your life. no one can ruin it except you. Xiaohsin, i'm sorry i dun love you for who you are. You are right. I treat you badly. I broke up wif you and yet i told you i love you. i am really a bitch by doing that. I agree. Now.. i tell you that.. I dun love you anymore. I hope this sentence set you free. I hope this sentence will make both you and your gf happy. I wish both of you all the best. What my auntie told mi before she left philippines.. "if you love that person, let him/her go where she/he'll find his/her own happiness and u'll b happy for them." my auntie is right. I'm sorry, xiaohsin, for tying you up for so long. I promise.. i swear.. with all my heart and soul, i shall not love you anymore. Becos i'm a strong ger. Xiaohsin, thanks for everything. i'm truly thankful. Even if one day (touch wood), no one bothers about you anymore.. you still have pooh bear!!! hehehe~ he is your son after all. and your gf can be his mother. haha~
Hereby, dedicate this song currently playing now to you. ^^
Anyway, i'm going out wif my fren 2mr~! hehehe~!
oh ya.. mother, i'm sorry for acting crazy in public today.. erm.. i know you almost feel like knocking my head to wake me up from this nightmare. mom is right. she said, "dun have to care about him lah. ppl have gf already u still care so much for what. you have so many guys lining up for you. He treat you this way, what for you keep wanting to know whether he is ok anot?" she is right. I thank my parents for their advices.
And i wanna thank songchuan for coming all the way up to my door just to give mi de form and de pooh bear's calendar. thank you so much~!!!!! i really appreciate it. I'm fine, really. haha~ u are really nice to be so concern about me.
Jiawei is right too. new year has come. i have to take away all my unhappy things away from me. I have to leave them behind.
No one wants me.. boo hoooooo~!!
shucks, i forgot to contact jonathan.
and.. erm.. weekeat.. sorry for backing out for the count down. i seriously didn't mean it. Erm, so happen that today is not a good day for me. I promise i'll make it up to you. (now that i've come to my senses)
Sorry, lilin, for not going out for dinner wif you tonight. I had to go my grandmother house. i'm truly sorry. I'll make it up to you too.
Jia lat.. realize i have to apologise to so many ppl.
erm, sorry to jinyuan too. haha~ :p
Sorry to edwin, my agent, sorry sorry. i'll go out wif u some other day ok? haha~ by the way, eh, edwin looks like chong qing ok! hahaha~
sorry to weilon too, erm, i'll make it up to you too.
jia lat
i offended so many ppl while i was busy depressing. haha~
My godbro once told me..
"you'll really officially break off wif xiaohsin when you realize he was trying to make you jealous wif another ger."
he is right
argh! why am i so dumb dumb dumb!
but well, i'm back to my senses now. hahaha~
pai seh
i'm too happy. i had to keep reminding myself.
~LiLi~
Name:Lau Li Li
Age:18+
Sex:Female
Schools:Fuhua Pri., Keming Pri.,Zhenghua Sec., Republic Polytechnic
Work:Part-Time Modelling & Actress, Tutor
Wants:Pursue my studies on Law and if possible, Full-time for my Part-time works
~Her Favorites~
1.Coconut juice *i simply can't do without it*
2.Greentea POLKA *The Alternate*
3.Chrysanthemum *The Second Alternate*
4.Instant noodles *The unresistable*
5.Beach *The Quiet Corner*
6.IT Security Management & Networking *Pls grant mi As*
--> MicroEconomics *Pls grant mi MORE As*
7.Sammi Chueng, Yang Qian Hua, Zhou Xing Chi, Daniel Wu, She Shi Man *The Must WATCH movies*
8.Home-Cooked Food *Foods which i'll nv get bored of*
9.'Can you keep a secret?', 'The Make Up Girl', 'The Undomestic Goddess', 'The Shopaholic' *Books i can't do without*
10.Reality Shows *The only times which i can see ppl make a fool out of themselves other than myself.*
~Loves~
1.My Family *The Never Ending Support*
2.My Buddies & Friends *The Never Ending Laughters*
3.My Hubby *The Never Ending Love,Care and quarrels*
4.Music *My Life*
5.Acting *Pastime*
6.Being Crazy *The only times which i am not angry*
7.Typing *The only thing i am fast in*
8.Singing *The only time your voice is louder than your parents's
9.Movies *Watch ppl nag,quarrel,trick etc at other ppl for once rather than i'm the victim every other times*
10.Sleeping *The only time i can rest*
~Loathes~
1.Angry ppl
2.Cruel ppl
3.Temperamental ppl
4.Stubborn ppl
5.Hypocrites
6.Attitude ppl
7.Tiko ppl
8.Bossy ppl
9.Lazy ppl
10.Papaya!
11.Backstabbers
~WishList~
1.Get As for results
2.Happy And Peaceful world
3.Friends to be happy
4.Happy Family
5.Happy Me
6.Happy Facilitators so i'll have good daily grades
7.Happy Hubby
8.Good establish career
9.Good future
10.Great Life
* Archives *
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Sunday, August 08, 2004
Monday, August 09, 2004
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Friday, August 13, 2004
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Sunday, August 15, 2004
Monday, August 16, 2004
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Thursday, August 19, 2004
Friday, August 20, 2004
Saturday, August 21, 2004
Sunday, August 22, 2004
Monday, August 23, 2004
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Friday, August 27, 2004
Saturday, August 28, 2004
Sunday, August 29, 2004
Monday, August 30, 2004
Thursday, September 02, 2004
Friday, September 03, 2004
Sunday, September 05, 2004
Monday, September 06, 2004
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Saturday, September 11, 2004
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Friday, September 17, 2004
Sunday, September 19, 2004
Monday, September 20, 2004
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Saturday, September 25, 2004
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Monday, September 27, 2004
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Friday, October 01, 2004
Sunday, October 03, 2004
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Thursday, October 07, 2004
Friday, October 08, 2004
Saturday, October 09, 2004
Monday, October 11, 2004
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Thursday, October 14, 2004
Saturday, October 16, 2004
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Friday, October 22, 2004
Sunday, October 24, 2004
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Thursday, October 28, 2004
Friday, October 29, 2004
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Monday, November 01, 2004
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Friday, November 05, 2004
Sunday, November 07, 2004
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Friday, November 26, 2004
Saturday, November 27, 2004
Monday, November 29, 2004
Monday, December 06, 2004
Friday, December 10, 2004
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Friday, December 17, 2004
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Thursday, December 23, 2004
Monday, January 03, 2005
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Friday, January 07, 2005
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Monday, January 10, 2005
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Sunday, January 23, 2005
Monday, January 24, 2005
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Saturday, January 29, 2005
Friday, February 04, 2005
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Friday, February 25, 2005
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Monday, March 07, 2005
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Sunday, March 27, 2005
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Monday, April 18, 2005
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Friday, July 01, 2005
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Friday, July 29, 2005
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Monday, August 01, 2005
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Friday, August 19, 2005
Monday, August 29, 2005
Friday, September 02, 2005
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Monday, September 26, 2005
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Friday, October 07, 2005
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Monday, October 24, 2005
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Friday, December 30, 2005
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Monday, January 09, 2006
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Friday, January 13, 2006
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Friday, January 20, 2006
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Friday, January 27, 2006
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Friday, March 24, 2006
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Friday, June 02, 2006
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Monday, June 19, 2006
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home